- Provide E&I engineering expertise support to the Axalta Manufacturers in GC for safe and reliable operations
- Responsibilities include engineering assessments, engineering design, troubleshooting, root cause failure analysis & solutions and long-term equipment improvement initiatives
- Provide engineering expertise support for project developments, Factory Acceptance Tests & Site Acceptance Tests in the Axalta Manufacturers
- Support maintenance & inspection work during major shutdown
- Engineering point of contact to assigned process unit
- Closely work with Global E&I engineering leader and provides E&I engineering expertise training within organization
Safe, efficient and on-time start-up complex project, meeting Project Objectives and Strategies.
SHE – uphold the set SHE standard and practices, foster the desired safety culture & behaviors, competency and leadership in the project team to ensure “Nobody Gets Hurt” and Safety is the prerequisite all the time. Report, investigate and learn from all incidents and near misses, eliminate root causes. Meet SHE and process safety targets.
Process E&I Safety - identify and manage hazards and risks, ensure all the layers of protections and safeguards functioning effectively, workforce knowledgeable and competent in routine, non-routine, abnormal and emergency response operations.
Report to Axalta GC Engineering Department Manager.
Planning – deliver a detailed plan for design, construction, commissioning and Start-Up deliverables. Line up resource, coordinate across functions, and meet the Start-Up schedule.
Responsible for the safe production up to design E&I specification and reliability of the operations units.
Required Skills and Knowledge
Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in Chemical Engineering or related
Minimum 10 years work experience in Chemical industry with electrical and instrument technical role.
Painting plant experience with design, construction, commissioning, start-up
Experience in painting projects, MNC is an advantage.
Understanding of Quality Management system, Reliability systems, etc.
Effective communication, adaption in multi-functional and culture environment
E&I field SHE experiences
Personnel Safety, Process Safety and Risk Management. E.g. Safe Operation Committee
Investigate incidents thoroughly & eliminate root causes
Decision making under pressure – clear and concise